1. Home

I'm grateful for the blinds in my house. There are things that occasionally occur in my home that I'd rather not share with an entire city block. As an example, I doubt anybody in the world needs to see me hula-hoop on the WiiFit. The blinds protect me and our entire neighborhood from embarrassment. And contrary to the popular belief that cleaning blinds is a chore akin to torture...cleaning your blinds requires only a few simple steps.

Comments

March 23, 2009 at 3:24 am
(1) Meredith says:

I’ve actually ruined blinds in the past trying to clean them so thanks for the tips.

June 1, 2010 at 2:32 am
(2) Emy says:

Thanks! Its really useful cleaning tips!

May 2, 2011 at 3:16 pm
(3) Fence Contractor says:

These are some great tips! I always bend my blinds horribly when I try to clean them. It always ends up being a huge project and a lot of work.

May 31, 2013 at 7:27 am
(4) Brisbane Blinds says:

I have been researching about blinds, so I am very thankful to have found this article you posted. Thanks.

June 6, 2013 at 2:54 pm
(5) Beatbox Battle says:

I really like what you guys tend to be up too. This type of clever work and exposure!
Keep up the great works guys I’ve included you guys to blogroll.

October 7, 2013 at 4:13 am
(6) Windowblindsforhome.wordpress.com says:

This type of mount is by far our most popular product and see for yourself.
Again though, I would say when it comes to selecting blinds or, but these are the best solution to your
problem. A wide range of measure blackout blinds interior products
at one place and at competitive prices also. This will
save a lot of choices measure blackout blinds to make. You may look for rebates offline, especially on some decor outlets and furniture
stores.

October 26, 2013 at 2:28 am
(7) Heather says:

This unique article, _How To Clean Blinds_ indicates
that you really know precisely what u are writing about!
I personally totally agree with your post. Thanks a
lot ,Sondra

February 7, 2014 at 3:10 am
(8) Blinds Cleaning Service in Brisbane by Blind Concepts says:

I totally agree. Itís a meticulous job but it can easily be done. However, for heavily soiled or dirty blinds, I suggest a professional cleaner. I donít want to ruin my good investment.

March 20, 2014 at 7:49 am
(9) Get Stylish Blinds says:

I tried your tips and found it really effectively for cleaning any type of blind. Thanks for sharing.