The Bottom Line
- The product is very quick and easy to use. It requires little effort.
- With a nice fresh smell, the wrinkle releaser also freshened the clothes.
- The wrinkle releaser was very effective on lightly wrinkled clothes.
- The product can leave waterspots on special fabrics like silk and rayon.
- Just spraying the product onto a garment, smoothing, and allowing to dry was not always enough.
- Uses fiber relaxers to rid clothing of wrinkles.
- Nice pleasant scent.
- Three easy steps to less wrinkled clothes.
Guide Review - Laundry Aid
What I found out is that the wrinkle releaser is almost magic for minorly wrinkled items. I could take clothing in the closet that had been pressed too closely together and smooth it very easily with just a little effort.
My more heavily wrinkled items needed a little more attention. I found that by spraying clothing and then tumble drying on low, most could be made wrinkle free without ironing.
For my family's really nice clothes, the wrinkle releaser needed to be utilized as an ironing tool. Lightly spraying the clothing during ironing gave a nice freshly pressed look without the overbearing chemical scent of some of the other starches, sizers, and releasers. Overall the product does what it claims to do and can be a big saver in a time crunch.