The Bottom Line
- This product was very easy to set up and put together.
- The product has a wide variety of different scents available
- The heating unit has a built-in extra outlet, so you won't block your own.
- Some of the scents were very overpowering and chemical smelling.
- The scent level adjuster did not seem to make a difference.
- The product is expensive if desired throughout the home.
- Self contained and maintained air freshening unit.
- Extra electrical outlet built in to heating unit. No switching out of cords and appliances.
- Change to a new refill monthly.
Guide Review - Glade Scented Oil Plugins
If you're the type of person who doesn't like to worry about respraying air freshener, then this product may be convenient for you. Be willing to pay more for convenience.
Some of the scents were very overpowering, and the scratch and sniff sticker sometimes made it difficult to predict the fragrance. Try out the different scents to make sure there is one suited for your home environment.
I found that putting an outlet in the areas of my home that tend to trap odors made it possible to keep costs down. I used one in the laundry room, one in each bathroom, and one in the entrance near where people take off their shoes.
I seriously was astonished at how nearly every person who came into my home commented on the lovely smell. When I switched to the Seaside scent, I noticed too that everyone commented that the house smelled like chemical soap. I switched back to Hawaiian Breeze and the compliments returned.