The Bottom Line
Oxiclean got out grass stains from polyester baseball pants, koolaid from dresses, and at least a years worth of dirt and stains on upholstered dining chairs. This product actually amazed me at the changes I could see in just seconds after applying it.OxiClean Laundry Stain Remover removed stains and odors from blood, tomato, and set in stains that I never dreamed could be removed. I have a favorite stain remover, and OxiClean Laundry Stain Remover is it.
- Oxiclean is fantastic for tons of stains in your laundry and water washable upholstery.
- Even set in stains and odors can be helped by the stain remover.
- Oxiclean contains no chlorine and is color safe for many fabrics.
- Wool, wool blends, silk, leather, dry clean only fabrics, should not have Oxiclean used on them.
- Step 1. Remove excess stain.
- Step 2. Spray Oxiclean directly until saturated.
- Step 3. Rub and let stand 5 minutes.
- Step 4. Wash normally.
Guide Review - Oxiclean Laundry Stain Remover Review
Laundry--- I brought out the pretty pink capri pants my daughter had dusted the car with. After applying the Oxiclean and washing with my regular detergent, the capris were once again pink and pretty. I used the Oxiclean on the polyester baseball pants dotted with stains of grass, mud, snow cone, nachos, Gatorade, and general filth. The pants were spotless out of the washer. Hidden stains that my children neglected to tell me about were removed even though the stains were set in.
Upholstery--- Finally I decided to try it on a set of upholstered dining chairs. The chairs, a secondhand gift, were stained with at least a years worth of meals. I had little hopes to save them and intended to donate them to the trash. It took a little more effort on the tough stains but after two applications, gentle rubbing, and a full rinse, the chairs looked brand new.