The Bottom Line
- Febreze Set and Refresh doesn't require batteries or electricity, yet provides automatic freshening.
- Febreze Set and Refresh has 6 scents to choose from.
- With it's small size, Febreze Set and Refresh can be added to any area.
- No refills currently available.
- Some consumers have had trouble understanding how to assemble the unit.
- Scents: Hawaiian Aloha, Thai Dragon Fruit, Apple Spice and Delight, Spring and Renewal, Meadows and Rain, Linen and Sky
- No plugs or batteries are required with the Febreze Set and Refresh.
- Designed to provide up to 30 days of freshening.
- Suggested retail price for the Febreze Set and Refresh is 2.99.
Guide Review - Febreze Set and Refresh Air Freshener
The Febreze Set and Refresh works by allowing scented oil to pass through a porous membrane that is then released into the air. The unit is easy to assemble. The scented oil pouch simply slips down into the holder. To control the amount of scent just pull up on the unit. This will open more holes to release the scent.
Because there is no opening for oil to pour out of, you won't have to worry about spills. The unit is also small, about 3 x 4 inches, which makes it easy to add to a room without having to make a ton of space. Despite the small size, the scent is plenty powerful.
The Febreze Set and Refresh is designed to last for up to 30 days. While no refills are available at the present, there are some units that come packaged with 2 scented oil packets and one holder unit.