The Bottom Line
- Febreze is safe for nearly all fabric surfaces.
- Odors fade away as Febreze dries.
- Febreze comes in several pleasing scents.
- Febreze should be tested first on fabrics that may waterspot.
- Spray evenly. (Testing on fabrics that may waterspot.)
- Allow to dry.
- Be rid of odors.
Guide Review - Febreze Fabric Refresher
1. Febreze is easy to use. Spray Febreze on your fabric and odors disappear.
2. Febreze works well without added side effects like overbearing smell or skin allergies. I've used Febreze in closets, on carpets, on beds and mattresses, on clothing, and in the car. Even in my family, where we have numerous skin reactions to most soaps and detergents, there were no problems with Febreze.
3.Febreze saves me time and energy. If the carpet doesn't need to be shampooed, and the upholstery isn't ready to be cleaned, Febreze can help refresh and renew without all the extra work.