The Bottom Line
- Life Tree Bathroom Cleaner has a fresh herbal scent that leaves a bathroom smelling clean.
- Life Tree Bathroom Cleaner contains Tea Tree Oil, which is known to have antibacterial properties.
- Life Tree Bathroom Cleaner works in Bathrooms and any other area of the home.
- Life Tree Bathroom Cleaner is made of natural ingredients and is super concentrated.
- Biodegradable and does not contain chlorine, phosphates, artificial colors, etc.
- Life Tree Bathroom Cleaner may have trouble removing the toughest of bathroom stains like mildew.
- The scent of Life Tree bathroom cleaner is fresh and herbal, but may not be loved by all.
- Not a spray form.
- Life Tree Bathroom Cleaner is natural and biodegradable.
- Life Tree Bathroom Cleaner is super concentrated so that very little goes a long way.
- Life Tree Bathroom Cleaner retails for around $4.50 for 16 super concentrated oz.
Guide Review - Life Tree Bathroom Cleaner with Lavender and Tea Tree Oils
Life Tree uses natural ingredients and lists them all so you know exactly what is in your cleaning supplies. Life Tree Bathroom cleaner contains lavender and tea tree oils as well as purified water and a coconut derived cleaner. Life Tree does not test on animals or include animal products or byproducts. Life Tree does not contain chlorine, phosphates, artificial colors, or other ingredients that may affect the environment.
Tough Enough For the Bathroom?
Life Tree Bathroom Cleaner is versatile. You can pour it full strength into the toilet or onto the bathtub. You can dilute it for cleaning floors or sinks. Life Tree Bathroom Cleaner contains tea tree oil which is know to have antibacterial properties. It does a nice job cleaning most areas of the bathroom thoroughly, leaving a fresh pleasant scent. It works well on most washable surfaces. Tough mildew stains may be difficult for it to remove, but other than that, Life Tree Bathroom Cleaner has the power to clean the bathroom effectively.