The Bottom Line
- Life Tree Home Soap has hundreds of uses around the home and is truly all-purpose.
- Life Tree Home Soap is natural and environmentally friendly.
- Life Tree Home Soap is super concentrated and comes in a small package to save space.
- Life Tree Home Soap is biodegradable and phosphate free.
- Life Tree Home Soap works well in all types of water, hot and cold, hard and soft.
- Life Tree Home Soap isn't always convenient. It may need to be diluted to be used on some surfaces.
- Life Tree Home Soap is super concentrated and able to be diluted for many types of tasks.
- Home Soap uses only natural ingredients and lists them all.
- Life Tree Home Soap retails for $4.00.
Guide Review - Life Tree Home Soap
- Fabrics or upholstery as a spot remover
- Paint brushes that need cleaned
- Pets as a shampoo
- Pots and Pans
- Body Wash
- and More
Home Soap can be diluted and used on...
- Mopping floors
- Washing walls
- Washing cars
- Washing fruits and vegetables
- Hand washing clothes
Home Soap is a natural all purose cleaner that does a good job on most surfaces. Dilute it to insure that you don't have a sticky residue left. It is environmentally safe and effective, but may not be the best cleaner for specialized areas of the home.