The Bottom Line
- Tide Simple Pleasures cleans as well as regular Tide.
- Tide Simple Pleasures comes in three different scent combinations.
- Tide Simple Pleasures and Downy Simple Pleasures come in the same scent combinations.
- Tide Simple Pleasures won't be a good option for those who are sensitive to essential oil scents.
- Tide Simple Pleasures comes in Rose and Violet, Vanilla and Lavender, and Water Lily and Jasmine.
- Tide Simple Pleasures and Downy Simple Pleasures come in the same scents.
- The new Tide has a suggested price of $7.99 for 80 oz., $13.99 for 150 oz., and $17.99 for 200 oz.
Guide Review - Tide Simple Pleasures
The scents are a gentle combination of scents that I love.
Water Lily and Jasmine is a refreshing scent that smells fresh clean and inviting.
Rose and Violet smells sweet and romantic. The rose really makes a nice compliment to the violet smell. There was something about this scent on clothes that makes you feel beautiful.
Vanilla and Lavender is a relaxing combination. After washing the sheets and quilts with this scent, I found myself sleeping better than I had in weeks.
No matter what scents fits with your life, you'll enjoy the fact that Tide Simple Pleasures leaves a soft hint of scent that doesn't overpower clothing, but still retains enough fragrance to be gently noticeable. Add to that, the traditional cleaning power of Tide and you have a fantastic detergent.