The Bottom Line
Aroma Clean's Morning Breeze Glass and Surface Multi-Purpose Cleaner is an ammonia free alternative to traditional glass cleaners. The bright blue surface still retains a fresh scent and the ability to dry streak and smear free. To top it all off, this Aroma Clean product does a great job on electronics, fixtures, countertops, and other surfaces in your home.
- Ammonia free formula is less harsh but still works well.
- Works on multiple surfaces including glass.
- Shines nicely and dries streak free.
- A little goes a long way with this cleaner. Don't overspray, it will be too sudsy.
- Turn nozzle to spray, and spray 6-8 inches from the surface.
- Wipe with a lint free dry paper towel, or cloth.
- Repeat if needed.
- For Electronics: Spray onto the cloth not onto the electronic appliance.
Guide Review - Aroma Clean Glass and Surface Multi-Purpose Cleaner
The glass door that leads to the outside has needed cleaning a lot more often since a new puppy joined our family. The kids are usually pressed up against the door desparate to watch her every move when she is outside. Fingerprints, handprints, jelly outlines of lips, we've got it all on our glass door. To make matters worse, I don't like glass cleaner. The smell of ammonia is enough to make me sick, and always has been. Aroma Clean's formula is ammonia free, and it cleans more than just glass.
Aroma Clean Glass and Surface Multi-Purpose Cleaner did a great job on appliance doors and fronts, the stainless steel sink, door handles, faucets, and cabinet fronts. What most endeared it to my heart was the ability to clean our glass doors without needing a mask.