The Bottom Line
- The Clorox Bleach Pen has two different sizes of tips to give more options for bleaching.
- The Clorox Bleach Pen is easy to use and allows you to bleach only what you need to.
- The Clorox Bleach Pen can be used in the laundry room and beyond.
- The Clorox Bleach Pen still contains bleach and should be handled with caution.
- Not for use on certain fabric and surface types. Read directions thoroughly.
- Dual tipped to provide great bleaching options.
- Some rust, permanent ink and dye stains may not be removed.
- Use caution with bleach products.
Guide Review - Clorox Bleach Pen
The Clorox Bleach Pen does a great job of bleaching a small area of clothing. Be sure to wash immediately with a white or mostly white load. You shouldn't bleach the clothing while you are wearing it. Don't try using the Clorox Bleach Pen on colored fabrics, dry clean only fabrics, or wool, silk, linen, mohair, leather, and spandex.
Apply to the stained area and rub. Rinse and wipe clean. Do not use on silver or for lengthy periods on laminate countertops or metal surfaces. Rinse promptly. The Clorox Bleach Pen is great for mildew and mold stains in the bathroom.