The Bottom Line
- One of the easiest cleaning products you'll ever use.
- Really works well on dirty toilets.
- No need to touch toilet water, or cleaning solution.
- Cost is more than a non-disposable toilet brush.
- The cleaning heads are not flushable and must be thrown away.
- Heavily stained toilets may need a harsher product.
- The Starter Kit has a suggested retail price of $9.99. It comes with the wand and six sponges.
- Refill kits containing six additional sponges have a suggested retail of $2.99.
- Do not flush the cleaning heads. They are meant to be thrown away.
Guide Review - Clorox Toilet Wand
I loved being able to scrub and wipe away all of the dirt under the rim of the toilet. It is usually a guessing game to see if the bristles of my toilet brush combined with rapid action scrubbing are really removing dirt. The Toilet Wand does loosen and remove residue.
When you've finished with the Toilet Wand. Before lifting out of the toilet, press the sponge against the inside of the toilet bowl to release the absorbed water and prevent dripping of toilet water. Click the handle button and off pops the cleaning head into the trash can. You'll never have to handle the actual cleaning head, but you may have to rinse off and clean a portion of the handle before storing. It's comforting to know that all the germs I just wiped up with my Toilet Wand are in the trash and not stuck to my toilet brush.