The Bottom Line
- Oxygenated Comet is safe to use on many delicate surfaces.
- The scent of Oxygenated Comet is much milder than other powdered cleansers.
- Oxygenated Comet cleans well without the harsh after effects of other powder cleansers.
- Comet Soft Scrub may not work as quickly and harshly on tougher dirts and surfaces.
- Sprinkle Oxygenated Comet Soft Scrub on a sponge or a wet surface needing attention.
- Let sit for 1/2 a minute to a minute.
- Rub gently and rinse Comet away thoroughly.
- Repeat with additional soft scrub as needed.
Guide Review - Oxygenated Comet Soft Powder Cleanser
Try this product on any surface that needs a gentle touch to look scrubbed clean. The product is recommended for porcelain, stainless steel, fiberglass, Corian solid surfaces, natural marble, and ceramic tile. Don't try it on silver, any painted surface, platic, aluminum, or rubber. The product was highly effective on soap scum, mildew, and dull looking surfaces.