The Bottom Line
- Easy premeasured tablet. Little effort is required.
- Fizzing action helps loosen dirt and grime.
- Convenient for quick toilet maintenance.
- Packaging is difficult to open.
- Dropping tablet in the perfect spot is not as easy as it seems.
- Not effective for toilets that need heavy cleaning.
- You'll need a separate cleaner for the outside of the toilet and rest of the bathroom.
- Open a package and drop the tablet into the water.
- Allow the tablet to dissolve. (around three minutes)
- For tough stains use two tablets and allow the water to sit for 30 minutes.
- Brush down the toilet with a toilet brush.
- Flush toilet and rinse bowl.
Guide Review - Scrubbbing Bubbles Fizz-its
When I went to use the Scrubbing Bubbles Fizz-Its on the kids bathroom it was a little different experience. I cut open a package and dropped it in to watch it disappear in a hole at the back of the toilet. I waited to see if the fizzing action would be able to reach up to the actual bowl, but I was out of luck. Little more than a cloudy bit of cleaner fizzed up. By now, I was wondering what was wrong with this toilet or with me. But going back to two other toilets yielded the same results. Out of ten tablets, I was able to get 5 to work properly. When the tablet did land the right way, it did make cleaning a little easier.
If you need a thorough cleaning, you're supposed to use two tablets and allow the water to sit for 30 minutes. If you need a backup to your regular cleaning or for unexpected guests, this product could be perfect for you. If you're looking for a multi-purpose effective bathroom cleaner, you might be better off with the regular Scrubbing Bubbles.