The Bottom Line
- Gain Joyful Expressions scents last and last and last, without being overpowering.
- Availiable in matching fabric softener.
- Gain Joyful Expressions is available in two scents, Apple Mango Tango, and Gardenia Delight
- No need to add tons of detergent to get the smell to last. It does with just a normal sized amount.
- Cleans just as well as regular Gain.
- Only two scents are available.
- Using too much of the product could create too much scent.
- Gain Joyful Expressions comes in Gardenia Delight and Apple Mango Tango Scents.
- Gain Joyful Expressions is available in 100oz liquid and 4L powder. The fabric softener is 35 oz.
- Gain Joyful Expressions retails around $5.99. The fabric softener retails for around $2.99.
Guide Review - Gain Joyful Expressions Laundry Detergent
He noticed the scent and loved it. He still loved it a week later when he pulled a shirt out of the closet and still smelled a hint of the detergent clinging to his shirt. He noticed it enough to point out the bottle of Gain at the grocery store and ask if I was going to buy any.
He's not alone, either. I enjoyed the scent and found that even without added fabric softener or dryer sheets, the scent of Gain Joyful Expressions was retained by the clothing. In fact, it left the entire linen closet smelling like a fresh clean fruit salad.