The Bottom Line
- All natural ingredients are listed on the product label.
- Works nicely when compared to other all-purpose cleaners.
- Biodegradable, plant and mineral based ingredients.
- Reasonably priced for a natural cleaner.
- No antibacterial properties.
- Only natural lemon scent available.
- Clorox Green Works Natural All-Purpose Cleaner comes in a 1 QT (32 FL OZ) container.
- Use on counters, appliances, stainless steel, sealed granite, chrome, cook top hoods, sinks and toilets.
- Suggested retail is around $3.49.
Guide Review - Clorox Green Works Natural All-Purpose Cleaner
But I also need effective cleaners, and products that my household budget can afford. Unfortunately all of these elements don't always come together for today's housekeepers. Enter Clorox's Green Works line. By combining naturally derived ingredients, the Green Works line wants to make sure consumers have cleaners that are natural, pure, and effective.
I found that to be true with the Clorox Green Works All-Purpose Cleaner. It worked well on the everyday messes I depend on my all-purpose cleaner to fix. From stuck on spaghetti sauce on the dining table, to melted ice cream on the floor, and muddy handprints on the wall, the all-purpose cleaner was able to perform nicely.
The faint hint of lemon essential oil is pleasant and doesn't overpower the home, but some may wish for more essential oil scent options.
The Green Works line does not offer an antibacterial all-purpose cleaner, yet, although it appears that one may be in the works.