The Bottom Line
- 99% naturally derived ingredients.
- Very effective cleaning on soap scum and light rust stains.
- No bleach or phosphorus.
- No antibacterial properties.
- Glycolic acid, although it helps remove tough stains, can be an irritant to skin and eyes.
- Disappointed in the potential for irritation.
- Clorox Green Works Bathroom Cleaner comes in a spray/foam bottle with 1.5PT (24 FL OZ).
- Suggested retail price is $3.99.
- Clorox Green Works Bathroom Cleaner is safe to use on counters, sinks, tubs, tiles, and shower doors.
Guide Review - Clorox Green Works Natural Bathroom Cleaner
After reading the packaging, I thought I had heard of glycolic acid before. Sure enough it's a main ingredient in many chemical peel and microderm abrasion products. It is derived naturally, but it is still a major irritant, so be careful with this cleaner.
For me, as a mother of a toddler who consistently finds her way to play in the bathroom, I wondered if this product might provide irritation to my family.
Truly Clorox Green Works Bathroom cleaner works, and works well. It is less of an irritant than many other bathroom cleaners on the market.
It is made from naturally derived ingredients, but the potential for irritation is disappointing given the mildness and effectiveness of some of the other Green Works cleaners.