The Bottom Line
- Dilutable cleaner means smaller packaging, and ability to mix own concentrations.
- Great as a mopping solution for vinyl and ceramic tile floors.
- 99% natural ingredients include coconut, corn, and lemon derived ingredients.
- No overwhleming scent.
- Only lemon scent available.
- Not recommended for wood floors.
- Clorox Green Works Dilutable Cleaner comes in a 1.75 PT (28 FL OZ) Container.
- Suggested retail price is $3.89.
- Mix with water for normal cleaning, or for stubborn areas, apply full strength and then rinse clean.
Guide Review - Clorox Green Works Natural Dilutable Cleaner
General Cleaning- The Green Works Dilutable cleaner did a nice job on greasy countertops, and left a polished sheen on stainless steel. Even a splattered cooktop benefited from a direct shot of the cleaner.
Surprising Use-The trash can, where my children drop lollipops into a can without a bag, was in serious need of help. I poured a half cup of cleaner and 1 gallon of water in the trash can and let it sit for 15 minutes, when I poured the cleaner out, all that was left to do was to briefly wipe the interior of the trash can. The hint of lemon scent lingered with the trash can for several days.