The Bottom Line
People with allergies and sensitivities to harsh cleaners should try Kaboom Shower, Tub and Tile cleaner. It offers good cleaning ability without the need to wear protective masks and clothing. It works well on almost all of the surfaces of your bathroom making it a convenient cleaner. The foaming action is powerful enough for moderately dirty bathrooms, and perfect for maintenance. Overall Kaboom packs a powerful punch without being as harsh on your skin and breathing.
- No harsh fumes that make cleaning unbearable
- Foaming action clings to surfaces loosening dirt.
- Can be used for multiple surfaces in the bathroom.
- Really dirty surfaces may need a harsher product, or more elbow grease with this one.
- No bleach, which makes mildew removal more difficult.
- Test in a hidden spot first.
- After applying to surface, or to sponge, allow to sit for 2-3 minutes.
- Wipe and rinse thoroughly. Don't allow it to dry on the surface.
- Repeat as necessary.
Guide Review - Kaboom Shower, Tub and Tile Cleaner
The foaming action is really great with Kaboom Shower, Tub and Tile cleaner. Some purchasers may be turned off by the retail price of around 5 dollars. Remember though that this cleaner works on your tub, shower, doors, sink, tile, and more. It cleans nicely without being harsh on you. Normally when I clean a bathroom, I leave a window open and a fan pulling air to ventilate to make sure I can breathe and see while I'm cleaning. Even without my standard ventilation, Kaboom Shower, Tub, and Tile cleaner didn't make me cough, cause my eyes to tear up, or make my skin feel irritated. My 5 year old daughter normally runs to another room to avoid the smell when I clean the bathroom, but her only comment was, "Hey. It doesn't smell thick."