The Bottom Line
- Life Tree's All Purpose Spray contains Tea Tree and Lavender Oil for fresh cleaning.
- Life Tree All Purpose Spray is safe for use on most washable surfaces.
- Life Tree All Purpose Spray contains natural grease cutters and dirt removers.
- Life Tree All Purpose Spray is safe for surfaces that come into contact with children and pets.
- Life Tree All Purpose Spray is not recommended for aluminum or varnished surfaces.
- The cleaner has a strong herbal scent that may not appeal to all.
- 24 oz of Life Tree All Purpose Cleaner retails for $7.00.
- Contains Tea Tree and Lavender oils.
- Tea Tree Oil has natural antibacterial properties.
Guide Review - Life Tree All Purpose Spray Cleaner
Life Tree uses no phosphates, chlorine, or environmentally harmful ingredients. It is safe on surfaces that pets and children will have contact with. There are some people with skin sensitivities to tea tree oil (try diluting it), while others with skin problems may see improvements through tea tree oil use.
If you worry about the environment...
Life Tree uses natural ingredients that are biodegradable and safe for septic systems, river ways, and animal life. No animal testing or ingredients are allowed.
If you worry about getting your home clean with "green cleaning" products...
Life Tree is an excellent degreaser and cleanser. It did a fantastic job on all the surfaces I tested it on. Although it isn't listed as antibacterial, tea tree oil is known to have antibacterial properties.