The Bottom Line
- The ring itself is discreet and attractive enough to display anywhere in your home.
- Method Aroma Ring doesn't require batteries or an electrical outlet to function.
- There are 6 different scents available.
- The product is biodegradable.
- Method Aroma Ring is designed to best freshen small places, bathrooms, closets, small rooms, etc.
- The price is more expensive than many similar products on the market.
- Scents: Lavender Lemongrass, vanilla apple, cinammon bark, sweetwater, peppermint vanilla
- Aroma Ring Kit includes one platic ring and 2 scented discs.
- Suggested price for kit is $8.00. Suggested price for 2 refill discs is $5.00.
Guide Review - Method Aroma Ring
Enter the Febreze Aroma Ring.
The ring is a plastic circular shape. It holds a plastic disc that is filled with liquid. One side of the disc is a membrane that lets the scent filter out into the room. It works without batteries or a plug, which gives me one less thing to worry about.
The ring is small enough to hide nearly anywhere, but stylish enough that you won't feel that you have to.
The Method Aroma Ring does a great job in smaller areas. Leaving the ring in a bathroom, closet, or even the smallest bedroom in our home, created a soft hint of fragrance without feeling like I'd sprayed perfume throughout the house. One disc lasted for around 4 weeks.
The price is a little more expensive than other products on the market which could be a problem for some. If you're concerned about being earth-friendly, then take comfort in the fact that with only the small biodegradable disc being thrown away, your helping reduce trash and freshening your home all at the same time.