The Bottom Line
- Premeasured packets are easy to drop in the dishwasher.
- Method dish cubes remove baked on food and grease.
- Method dish cubes don't use phosphates, chemicals, or leave a residue.
- Don't get the packets wet, or they will instantly dissolved.
- One cube is used for one load.
- Don't try to open or puncture the packets, it'll just make a mess. Drop it in with the wrapper on.
- Only pick up with dry hands.
- Retails for around $5.00 for 18 cubes.
Guide Review - Method Dish Cubes
I hate prerinsing dishes, but some detergents just aren't strong enough to remove all the dirt on dishes. Method Dish Cubes did a fantastic job on even baked on food, and especially on grease. My dishes looked great without harsh chemical residue. Running the dishwasher alone with a Method Dish Cube, left the dishwasher clean and sparkling inside.