The Bottom Line
A good kitchen cleaner has to be able to clean multiple surface types and multiple kinds of messes with ease and freshness. Method is right on target with their Kitchen All Surface Grapefruit Mandarin Cleaner. This versatile and fresh cleaner can work on appliances, countertops, cutting boards and more as well as being safe for granite and marble. The aromatic scented spray leaves a kitchen gleaming and smelling fresh and pleasant.
- Method Kitchen Cleaner is safe for granite and marble as well as most other surfaces.
- Method Kitchen Cleaner can be used on countertops, stove tops, cutting boards, appliances, etc.
- Method Kitchen Cleaner is derived from natural ingredients and is biodegradeable.
- Method Kitchen Cleaner works on grease, dirt and grime.
- The grapefruit mandarin scent of Method Kitchen Cleaner is fresh and beautiful.
- Method Kitchen Cleaner is not antibacterial, a turnoff for some consumers.
- Method All Surface Kitchen Cleaner works on many types of surfaces including granite and marble.
- The spray is derived from natural ingredients, and is non-hazardous and biodegradable.
- 21 oz. of Method All Surface Kitchen Cleaner retails for less than $4.00.
Guide Review - Method Kitchen All Surface Cleaner
Method's Kitchen All Surface Cleaner worked wonders in my kitchen. Tackling grease, dust, grime, and food spills with ease, the spray also filled the kitchen with a soft grapefruit mandarin scent. The naturally derived formula is also biodegradeable and contains no harsh chemicals, which makes cleaning kitchen areas that come into contact with our families and food a safer process.