The Bottom Line
Cleaning the bathroom is never a favorite job, but Method's Bathroom Wipes make cleaning the bathroom take a lot less time. Although the wipes aren't antibacterial and don't contain bleaching agents, they do a good job at removing makeup, toothpaste, soap scum, and other grime from bathroom surfaces. Method's Bathroom Wipes are convenient, making bathroom cleanup a breeze.
- Easy to use and effective on lots of bathroom messes.
- Biodegradable wipes are made from natural fibers.
- Safe to use on tile, fiberglass, porcelain, and chrome.
- Method Bathroom Wipes aren't antibacterial.
- Method Bathroom Wipes aren't designed to be used on unfinished wood, vinyl, varnished surfaces.
- Test Method Bathroom Wipes before using on painted surfaces
- Container comes with 30 wet Method Bathroom Wipes.
- Suggested Retail is $4.99.
- Assembly- feed a corner of center wipe through the opening. Replace lid and pull sheet at an angle.
Guide Review - Method Bathroom Wipes
It never fails that someone dribbles toothpaste on the outside of the sink. I notice it when I'm brushing my hair, and then have the option of getting out a cleaning rag and wiping it up or leaving it. I've tried a piece of toilet paper, but it inevitably sticks to the toothpaste making an even bigger smeared mess. Method Bathroom Wipes are perfect for these quick clean up needs. The wipes are biodegradable and made from natural fibers. Although they don't contain bleaching agents or other harsh chemicals, they do a good job on general messes and soap scum. They are woven well enough to stand up to hardened toothpaste messes as well as having a clean fresh scent. If you're looking for a deep cleaning, bleaching, chemical laden wipe, Method Bathroom Wipes will probably disappoint you. But if you're searching for a convenient way to wipe down general dirt and grime in the bathroom, Method Bathroom Wipes are perfect for you.