The Bottom Line
- The momAgenda All In One contains a calendar, 24 clear, tabbed, pocket dividers, a notepad, and pen.
- The large format has plenty of room to record all of your important information.
- A new removable calendar section can be purchased each year and added to the main Folio.
- The design is beautiful, stylish, and very well made.
- Price may be a factor for some consumers.
- At 10" by 12", the All In One Folio may not be very practical as a portable calendar/notebook.
- Retail price is $48.00 (4.95 extra for personalization).
- The book measures 10" by 12".
- Available in two colors, cherry pink and ocean blue.
- Customizable forms on the momAgenda website include, Phone Numbers, Medical Information, Birthdays, and Babysitter's Info.
Guide Review - momAgenda All In One Folio
If you're like me, you are inundated with information on a daily basis. It can become difficult to sort, store, and process all of that information, let alone recall the most important facts that we need to run our daily lives.
That's where the momAgenda All In One Folio wants to help. It includes a large format 17 month calendar that begins with the beginning of the school year, and continues through to the end of the next year. Each calendar space has room for mom's details, and the important details of up to four children. Each calendar page also includes an inspirational quote. I loved that this section is removable and replaceable from year to year, allowing me to keep the other sections without having to re-record information.
The middle section of the momAgenda All In One Folio contains 48 pages of clear heavy-duty plastic page protectors with 24 customizable tabs for easy navigation. This is the place to store class lists, soccer schedules, and menus. I've got a place for lists of writing ideas, and books/movies/music that are recommend to me. The best part is, that the momAgenda website has links to many forms that you can type your information into and print directly from their site. This is especially helpful for moms who have terrible handwriting, but would still like to fill out an information sheet for their babysitter that the babysitter would actually be able to decode.
Not that I know anyone like that.
Add to all of this a giant notepad and matching pen at the back of the All In One, and this book really does have it all.