The Bottom Line
- The Bissell Steam Mop covers a large surface area and has good edge cleaning.
- The Bissell Steam Mop's reusable pads are machine washable.
- The Bissell Steam Mop is easy to assemble and easy to use.
- The price is a good deal for a good quality steam mop.
- Cord length is short, especially for those with many square feet of hard surface floors.
- The Bissell steam mop retails for $79.99.
- 9 lbs.
- Cord length is 18 inches.
- Ready to use in 30 seconds.
- Low profile and swivel head make it easy to move under furniture and in corners.
Guide Review - Bissell Steam Mop
The Bissell steam mop cleaned vinyl floors like a champion. Tough sticky messes need only a quick burst of steam to be removed. Vinyl floors dried easily and were left streak-free.
Ceramic Tile Floors
On ceramic tile floors the thick green steam mop cloth showed its strength. Less pooling in the grout lines happened than with any other steam mop, leaving clean and streak free floors.
Hardwood and Laminate Floors
On hardwood and laminate flooring, the Bissell steam mop's trigger option meant that just enough steam was used to allow the floors to dry quickly, preventing streaks and damage.
On every flooring surface, the Bissell steam mop shined.