The Bottom Line
This is a good starter steam mop or a nice alternative to disposable mop systems.
- The Lysol Steam Mop is lightweight and easy to push.
- The Lysol Steam Mop is inexpensive to purchase.
- The handle and assembly of the steam mop seem to be cheap and easily broken.
- There are no indicator lights to show when the steam mop is ready to use or refill.
- The cleaning pads are very thin and won't absorb much.
- Option to push a button to put Lysol on the pad is annoying and difficult to use.
- Retail price for the Lysol Steam Mop is $49.99.
- 15 inch power cord.
- Cleaning cloths are machine washable.
Guide Review - Lysol Steam Mop
However, if you need a starter steam mop, this is a perfect model. It does a nice job on most floors and is relatively easy to use and operate. The Lysol Steam Mop is also a good alternative to other disposable mopping systems. Instead of using disposable cloths and cleaning solution, you can clean more effectively using the steam mops cloths and water.