The Bottom Line
- Easy, all-in-one product for rinsing, washing, and drying your vehicle.
- Simple to understand and use.
- Did a great job on rinsing, washing, and drying spot free.
- The professional series model comes with a fantastic carrying case for storing AutoDry.
- At first the price may seem like a lot, but time saved makes up for it.
- You'll need to buy refills for the filter and the soap.
- Rinse the car thoroughly before washing with the soap. Make sure the dial is set to rinse.
- Soap down the car, washing and rubbing with the mitt in sections. Rinse sections before soap dries.
- Run over the wheels with the wheel brush, wiping away grime and dirt. Rinse thoroughly.
- Allow to dry, spot and streak free.
- Go over windows and mirrors. (The only parts I found that dried with spots.)
Guide Review - Mr Clean AutoDry Car Wash
The carrying case was sturdy and a big bonus to add to the great product. Everything stores easily and securely in the case, making cleanup and storage a breeze.
The filter slides up into the bottom of the Mr Clean AutoDry unit and helps make sure that your vehicle will dry spot free. The Mr Clean AutoDry filter is good for up to three uses, before it will need to be replaced.
The Mr. Clean AutoDry Soap bottle contained enough soap to wash 2 large, or 3 midsized vehicles. The soap is poured into a hole on the unit which is then capped off.
The hose connectors, attached easily to the unit and a standard garden hose.
The wheel brush has sturdy stiff bristles to clean rims, hubcaps, and wheels.
The washing mitt and Swiffer Duster helped make the exterior and interior of the car easier to clean.
The Mr Clean AutoDry has a powerful jet blast of water. It rinses, cleans, and blasts away dirt really well. There is a an dial to turn the Mr Clean AutoDry from wash to rinse, as well as an on/off switch for the water.
Mr Clean AutoDry did a great job, and dried spot-free, and I didn't even have to lift a towel. My mirrors and windows had a few spots, but none of the rest of the car did. It worked really well, was easy to use, and gave great results.