The Bottom Line
- Multiple ways to clean with one tool.
- Extendable handle helps you reach difficult places.
- Instruction for assembly were a little confusing.
- Mopping pads should not be used on natural stone and other surfaces.
- Assemble the tool and choose a surface to clean.
- Attach a cleaning or mopping pad. Be sure to secure the flat end of the pad into the notches.
- Adjust the height of the wand for mopping or high reach cleaning.
- Detach the cleaning head for hand work on sinks, countertops, and fixtures.
- Throw away the cleaning pad. Do not flush.
- Rinse the cleaning head and hang Mr. Clean Magic Reach to store.
Guide Review - Mr. Clean Magic Reach
Tub surrounds are more easily cleaned by the adjustable handle. You don't have to stand in the tub to clean it. You can also reach up to the top of a shower surround. Removing the handle from the cleaning head allows you to use the tool for cleaning around the sink and toilet. Mr. Clean Magic Reach also does well mopping when the handle is fully extendedbecause of a swivel feature that allows the head to move where it is needed. My favorite part of the experience was mopping behind the toilet without getting on my hands and knees.
There are two types of cleaning pads available with the Mr. Clean Magic Reach system. The pads tuck securely into the slots on the top of the cleaning head. Cleaning pads already have cleaning solution added and need only water to provided sudsing action. Even with rinsing the pads out, there was plenty of cleaning solution previously added to the pad. The mopping pad is already wet and ready to begin mopping. The pads have a mild fresh scent and woven fibers that pick up dirt and lint. They have a mild scrubbing ability that is made easier by the extending handle. The pads are disposable and should not be flushed.
The end of the Mr. Clean Magic Reach handle extends to form a hook, convenient for hanging.