The Bottom Line
- Ergonomical design makes mopping less of a chore.
- The mopping solution is wonderfully easy to use, refreshing, and leaves no residue.
- The reusable washable microfiber mopping pads are fantastic and leave the floor clean.
- Includes compostable sweeper cloths.
- The connection between the mop head and the mopping handle is plastic and more easily broken.
- An omop starter kit contains 1 omop, 1 washable microfiber mop pad, 3 compostable sweeping cloths, 14 fl oz cleaner.
- An omop starter kit retails for $30. A refill of cleaning solution or an extra mopping pad can be purchased for $6 each.
- Omop starter kits can be found at Target, Office Depot, Lowe's, some grocery chains, and online.
Guide Review - omop
I loved using and reusing the omop. The mopping pads work well and wash up nicely. The kits also include compostable sweeper cloths that can be reused a few times before being thrown away. The sweeper cloths work well at holding dust and hair.
My favorite part of the cleaning system is the lemon ginger all surface cleaner. Squirting a few drizzles onto my vinyl floors and mopping over them, left such a fresh and invigorating scent throughout my home. When I stepped back on the floors, there was no hint of stickiness or residue. It was nice to walk on purpose on the floors just to feel the pure clean underneath my feet.