The Bottom Line
Oust does take care of tough odors that occur in the home. The smell at first can seem overpowering so care should be taken to follow the directions properly. Once the spray settles the smell fades very quickly leaving a fresh smelling room. Asthma and allergy sufferers, as well as those with breathing problems should probably consult their physician before extended use. Oust was able to remove various odors throughout the home very quickly.
- Oust is designed to reduce airborne bacteria
- Oust comes in several scents including unscented.
- Oust really works on tough odors.
- Bacteria reduction is only temporary.
- Spray can seem chemical-like until it settles and disappears.
- Oust is not effective at killing surface bacteria.
- In an average room close all doors, windows, and air vents.
- Spray product upward in the center of the room for 10 seconds
- You can reopen the windows, doors, and vents after the spray has settled.
Guide Review - Oust Air Sanitizer
Oust Air Sanitizer is available in a few different scents including, Citrus Scent, Floral Scent, Outdoor Scent, and the new Fragrance-Free Oust. Oust works to kill bacteria in the air and eliminate odors. It is not designed to be used on surfaces. Oust is most effective in enclosed places that tend to develop a smell like bathrooms, utility rooms, laundry areas, and garages.