The Bottom Line
Oxiclean Baby works to clean messy spills, spit up, diaper leakage, and more without chlorine, dyes, or fragrances. The liquid bottle of Oxiclean Baby does a good job of penetrating and removing even set in stains. In addition to babies, those with skin sensitivities and allergies will appreciate the gentleness combined with real stain fighting power. Spaghetti sauce on a white shirt, chocolate cake on jeans, grape jelly smeared down the sides of a dress, they all came out with Oxiclean Baby.
- Spray penetrates clothing, seeping into tough stains.
- 100% fragrance, dye, and chlorine free.
- Works well even on tough, set in stains.
- Cannot be used on wool, silk, leather, dry-clean only, khaki, fluorescent clothing, or washable silk
- 1. Spray right on the spot or stain until it is saturated.
- 2. Rub it gently into the fabric and let it stand for 5 minutes.
- 3. Wash promptly with normal detergent.
- 4. Retreat before drying if necessary.
Guide Review - Oxiclean Baby Stain Remover
Oxicleans family of stain removers have really worked for me. The spray bottle of stain remover is quick and convenient with the added benefit of being gentle on clothes and less of a risk for skin allergies and reactions.