The Bottom Line
Oxiclean carpet does a nice job removing stains from carpet. Oxiclean carpet does really bubble up the stain on spills and accidents that are treated shortly after they happen. Tough, older stains may need more applications. Oxiclean carpet did help with odors associated with stains, without simply masking the odors. All in all this is a good carpet spot and stain remover to have at hand for quick cleanups.
- Oxiclean carpet is convenient and has a fresh scent.
- Bubbling action does help lift and remove stains.
- Gripped handle design is comfortable.
- Tough stains, especially old ones, may need repeat applications.
- Spray onto the affected area.
- Let it penetrate the stain for 3-5 minutes. Be careful not to saturate.
- Blot with a clean white towel or sponge until carpet is clean.
- Vacuum to dry.
Guide Review - Oxiclean Carpet Stain Remover
Oxiclean carpet does a great job on fresh stains, and a good job on set in stains. Get to stains quickly with oxiclean carpet, and youll probably get them out. Get to them later, and oxiclean will do its best to get them out.