The Bottom Line
- OxiClean Miracle Foam really sticks to hard surfaces removing dirt, grease, and grime.
- OxiClean miracle foam really cuts grease and grime, as well as soap scum.
- Not for use on some plastics, soft vinyl, aluminum, and carpet.
- Thickness of foam makes multiple sprays neccessary to cover large areas.
- Available in a 32 FL OZ spray bottle.
- OxiClean Miracle Foam is chlorine free.
- OxiClean Miracle Foam sticks to surfaces dissolving dirt and grime.
Guide Review - OxiClean Miracle Foam
Just spray OxiClean Miracle Foam on the dirty area and wipe clean. You can rinse the surface if necessary. For really tough backed on grease, or soap scum, wait for a few minutes before wiping the OxiClean Miracle Foam away.
Some types of soft, shiny plastic coated surfaces (like microwave number pads) should not have the Miracle Foam used on them. OxiClean Miracle Foam is not recommended for use on soft vinyl, varnished, acrylic plastic, aluminum, or carpeted surfaces. To be sure, test all areas in a hidden spot before using.