The Bottom Line
- Oxiclean Stain Remover Wipes are portable and convenient.
- Safe for water washable fabrics. Not for upholstery or carpet.
- Get rid of excess soil from the stain with a dry clean towel.
- Prevent contact with the skin by placing a clean dry cloth under the clothing.
- Press the wipe onto the stain and massage in a circular motion from the outside of the stain in.
- Rinse the Oxiclean Stain Remover Wipe with water and treat the area again with the clean wipe.
- Dispose of Oxiclean Wipe after use. Do not flush wipes.
Guide Review - Oxiclean Stain Remover Wipes
Make sure to spot test garments you might be unsure about. Do not use Oxiclean Stain Remover Wipes on upholstery or carpet. Use only on water washable fabrics. The product can irritate the skin, especially sensitive skin, so make sure you avoid contact with the skin and wash hands well after using. The stain removing power works very well even with tough foods like mustard, chili, and soft drinks. A gentle circular motion and a little patience may save your favorite blouse the next time an accident happens away from the house.