The Bottom Line
The Palmolive Dishwipes offer convenience. The cloths come pretreated with Palmolive dishliquid. Getting to throw away a cloth once your done with it may save your sink area from looking cluttered, but dishes could do just as well with a wash cloth and plastic scrubber.
- Palmolive Dishwipes can outlast a sink full of dishes.
- The cloths are sturdy and durable.
- Palmolive Dishwipes are disposable, leaving no rag to dry out or wash.
- The cloths cleaned most dishes well, but dried and stuck on food really needed a tougher scrubber.
- The Palmolive dishliquid seemed to release all at once, so more needed to be added along the way.
- Easy to use and convenient.
- Pretreated with Palmolive dishliquid.
Guide Review - Palmolive Dishwipes
Palmolive Dishwipes do save time because they save the need to launder dishrags. The product cuts grease and grime and is durable enough to stand up to most dishloads. The Dishwipes do not really provide anything new to dishwashing except the convenience of tossing a used dishrag in the trash. To some families this may offer more piece of mind from germ contamination, while others simply go on laundering their dirty kitchen cloths.