The Bottom Line
The Scotch-Brite Tub and Tile Scrubber makes scrubbing a tub or shower a much easier process. The cleaning head molds itself to the shape of the surface it needs to clean. The disposable cleaning pads scrub and contain a foaming cleanser that really works on stains and grime. The Scotch-Brite Tub and Tiles Scrubber has a strong handle that stands up to scrubbing forces.
- Handle extends to 28 inches for comfot and less stooping.
- Scotch-Brite Tub and Tile scrubbing pads have a foaming bleach formula that really cleans.
- The flexible cleaning head conforms to fit the shape of tubs, showers, and more.
- Disposable prodcuts can have price as a concern.
- The Starter Kit contains scrubber head, handle, and five refill pads with built-in bleach.
- The Starter Kit retails for $9.99.
- A refill kit retails for $2.99.
Guide Review - Tub and Tile Scrubber
The Scotch-Brite Tub and Tile Scrubber handle reaches to 28 inches to help eliminate the need to bend and stoop. The triangular shape allows scrubbing in corners. The cleaning pads really scrub and contain plenty of foaming cleanser.