The Bottom Line
The Scotch-Brite Bathroom Floor Cleaner is a great disposable option for the bathroom. It features a trianle cleaning head that can rotate 360 degrees. It reaches under cabinet fronts, behind toilets, and into tight corners. The cleaning pads do a fantastic job of gently scrubbing linoleum, ceramic tile, laminate, vinyl, finished wood and more. Hair, lint, and grime actually cling to the pads instead of being swished around on your floor. This is a great bathroom mop.
- The unique shape allows cleaning in tight and oddly shaped places.
- The disposable pads scrub well and pick up a lot of dirt.
- The handle is telescoping to give the right level for comfort.
- Although disposable cloths are nice, price can become an issue.
- Starter Kit includes four wet refills, handle, and cleaning head. Assembly is easily accomplished.
- The Starter Kit retails for $12.99.
- Refills retail for $3.99.
Guide Review - Scotch-Brite Bathroom Floor Cleaner
The disposable cloth folds over the top of the triangular head and attaches by a velcro-like system. The pad stays put even with scrubbing and pressure needed to get a bathroom floor clean. The cleaner is fresh and doesn't leave a sticky residue on flooring. The ridges on the cleaning pad grabs dirt, hair, and grime.
The handle of the Scotch-Brite Bathroom Floor Cleaner is sturdy and telescopes to allow a comfortable height for consumers.