The Bottom Line
- Works well on the toughest baked-on food and messes.
- Large thick pad has great surface area to clean large messes.
- Scrubbing fibers made from natural agave plant.
- Scour pad doesn't splinter after extended use.
- Cleans without damaging, gouging, or scratching surfaces.
- After extended use, the fibers began to separate a small amount.
- Scotch-Brite Natural Scouring Pads suggested retail price is $4.19 for a two-pack.
- Scouring pad uses 50% natural agave fibers.
- Scotch-Brite Natural Scouring Pads are reusable and hold up to a lot of scrubbing.
Guide Review - Scotch-Brite Natural Fiber Non-Scratch Scour Pads
The Scotch-Brite Natural Fiber Scour Pad is different. Made from natural agave fibers, the scouring surface is gentle to the items it's cleaning. No pitting, scratching, or gouging is going to happen with this scouring pad. But the Scotch-Brite Natural Fiber Scour Pad is also tough. Taking it head-to-head with other scouring pads, it held its own in removing tough stains on my glass baking dishes.
The Scotch-Brite Natural Fiber Scour Pad also impressed me with its durability. Scrubbing session after scrubbing session it performed perfectly, without large chunks or tiny pieces breaking off. After repeat uses, one or two of the natural fibers began to peel away from the main scouring pad, but the pad continued to perform as it had before. The pad was also easy to rinse and dry in between scouring sessions.
I kept trying to find tougher jobs to get the Scotch-Brite pad to show signs of wear and tear, but this scouring pad was determined to wear me out first.