The Bottom Line
- No need to pump the trigger. Batteries and an on/off switch create a steady stream of cleaner.
- The scent is fresh without being overpowering or noxious.
- Scrubbing Bubbles Power Sprayer refills are available to limit some of the container waste.
- The Scrubbing Bubbles Power Sprayer is very effective at removing soap scum and other bathroom dirt.
- Although the trigger is useful, it can be interesting to get used to. My aim and control need work.
- The Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-a-Clean Power Sprayer Starter kit is available at local grocery and supermaket stores.
- The Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-a-Clean Power Sprayer Starter kit has a suggested retail price of 8.99 and the refills retail for 3.99.
- The Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-a-Clean Power Sprayer is designed to keep bathroom surfaces clean longer...for up to four days.
Guide Review - Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-a-Clean Power Sprayer
To use the power sprayer, remove the clear tab from the lock switch. Move the switch to the unlock position. Holding the sprayer 8 inches from the surface, spray and allow the foam to penetrate the dirt and soap scum. Wipe the area clean with a damp cloth and rinse. The Scrubbing Bubbles Power Sprayer creates an invisible barrier against dirt that is designed to keep the surface clean for up to 4 days.
While the cleaning power of the product was great, I didn't notice any added ability to keep the surfaces clean above and beyond any other cleaner. Although, my children have never met a sink that they couldn't foul up in five minutes or less. Don't get me wrong, their mess was easily powered through by the Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-a-Clean Power Sprayer, but the later messes didn't seem any more or less easy to clean through.