The Bottom Line
Overall, I really enjoyed using the Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel. The product is simple to put together and effortless to use. The gel really works well to lightly freshen the toilet and keep the bowl clear. The gel dissolved completely after 7 days exactly. I stamped another gel disc and the toilet was good to go for another week. After four weeks of using the gel, my toilet bowl needed to be scrubbed before I applied another gel disc. But 4 weeks of not needing to scrub the toilet, is a record in my house.
- Effortless set-up. Very easy to use.
- Each pack holds six gel discs, and each disc lasts up to a week.
- Does a nice job of keeping the toilet bowl fresh and clear.
- Dispenser takes up very little space.
- Not designed to actually clean the toilet, more for maintenance.
- Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel Dispenser stamps a gel disc in the bowl of your toilet that refreshes for up to 1 week.
- Each Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel kit comes with a dispenser and 6 gel discs.
- Each gel disc lasts for up to a week and dissolves completely on it's own over the week.
Guide Review - Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel
Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel uses a dispenser to stamp a gel disc onto the surface of the toilet bowl. This gel discs gradually dissolve over the course of a week, freshening and cleaning the toilet bowl. After the gel disc dissolves, simply stamp a new gel disc onto the toilet bowl. The dispenser conveniently holds up to 6 gel discs or 6 weeks worth of cleaner. When the six gel discs have been used, the dispenser can be thrown away, and a new kit purchased.