The Bottom Line
- Works magic on even the toughest baked on gunk without damaging dish surfaces.
- Doesn't fray, disintegrate, or dissolve even with heavy use.
- Safe for many types of dishes.
- Made with biodegradeable soap.
- Made from recycled dish soap bottles.
- Only 6 scrubbers for $2.37.
- Soap needs to be reloaded during the first load.
- Food particles trapped in the scrubber can be difficult to rinse out.
- Scotch-Brite Soap Loaded Scrubbers come 6 in a package.
- Suggested Retail Price is $2.37 for a box.
- 1 recycled dish soap bottle is enough to make six scrubbers.
Guide Review - Scotch-Brite Soap Loaded Scrubbers
So what's a girl to do? Damage the pan while making it clean, or leave it mostly clean and intact? Or is there a product that can help me span the gap?
Scotch-Brite Soap Loaded Scrubbers are just the product I was looking for. I honestly didn't think that they stood a chance on my glass baking dishes, but with very little effort, even old burned areas were coming clean.
I was suprised to realize that the Scotch-Brite Soap Loaded Scrubbers were able to do as well or better than much harsher scrubbers and keep the surfaces of my dishes safer.
The soap loaded feature of the scrubbers was a little silly in my opinion. The soap couldn't last for an entire load of dishes, although I hadn't expected it too. But the quality of the scrubber was fantastic. It held up to many different types of messes, effectively cleaning without showing any wear and tear. And often I could rinse out the scrubber and leave it ready to scrub another load of dishes the next day.
Add to their effectiveness, the fact that Scotch-Brite's Soap Loaded Scrubbers are made from recycled dish soap containers, and anyone would be impressed.
The product works well, is eco-friendly, and won't damage your dishes. If you'd like some gentle help to scrub some seriously dirty dishes, Scotch-Brite Soap Loaded Scrubbers are definitely worth a try.