The Bottom Line
- Tide to Go is the size of a marker, making it easily stowed in purses or briefcases.
- Tide To Go works easily and requires no water, or immediate washing.
- Tide To Go really does a great job on fresh spills and stains.
- Not for use on set in stains.
- Remove excess mess from the stain.
- Press the tip of the Tide To Go pen onto the stain several times to release the stain remover.
- Rub the tip of the Tide To Go pen across the stain to remove it.
- Add more liquid when necessary.
- If the area is going to be exposed to sunlight, wipe excess solution off of the stained area.
Guide Review - Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
The Tide To Go pen is easily concealed in a purse or briefcase and easy to use. My children made sure I had ample test-worthy spots to try and remove. We experimented with ketchup, mustard, juice, jelly, syrup, cheese sauce, chili, chocolate milk, and jello. Tide To Go made a huge difference, so much so that the kids now ask for my "magic pen" when an unplanned stain happens.
Tide To Go cemented its importance for me when the corner of my white shirt was dipped in fruit punch just as my family was leaving for church. I was able to remove the stain at a long red light on the drive and still arrive on time. Tide To Go is perfect for busy people on the run, who like to look as clean as they did when they first stepped out of their door.
Tide to go is available in single packs, 3-packs, and 5 packs, and has a suggested price of $2.99, $6.99, and $8.99 respectively.