The Bottom Line
Vileda's Fresh Comfort Gloves make dish washing and other household tasks easy on your hands. The foam actually absorbed better than other cotton lined gloves. The grooved fingertips allowed me to grip every dish better, reducing the risk of breaking. The cuffs were long enough to fold up. I never had water run into the gloves. I love them, and more importantly my hands do too.
- Foam lining increases moisture absorption.
- Slip resistant fingertips.
- Thick rubber gloves will hold up to difficult jobs.
- Available in small, medium, and large sizes.
- Long cuffs.
- Not for use with people with latex allergies.
- The gloves come in the color blue with a green foam lining.
- Vileda Fresh Comfort gloves are available in small, medium, and large sizes.
- Vileda gloves have a suggested retail price of $2.09.
- Vileda Fresh Comfort gloves are available at many national retail stores.
Guide Review - Vileda Fresh Comfort Gloves
Vileda's Fresh Comfort Gloves are very durable and allow you to keep tough household jobs from damaging your hands. The fingertip grooves make holding slippery glassware and china much safer. The length of the cuffs was a big plus, making sure that they could be folded to prevent water from dripping the length of my arm. I like the foam lining. My hands seemed to breathe better and there wasn't the usual sweaty buildup I've encoutered with many household gloves. Decide to protect your hands, nails, and skin by purchasing a pair of Vileda's gloves.