The Bottom Line
Vildea's Sensitive Plus gloves are great for working with dishes and items you want a little more control over. The fingertips are reinforced for protection and have anti-slip grippers to keep slippery glassware from falling and breaking. The gloves come in three different colors and three different sizes.
- Vileda's Sensitive Plus gloves allow good grip and feeling without being bulky.
- Vileda's Sensitive Plus gloves come in three different colors.
- Vileda's gloves have double reinforced fingertips for more protection.
- Sensitive Plus Gloves have a long cuff.
- Sensitive Plus Gloves are not latex free.
- Sensitive Plus Gloves are not lined.
- Colors available: Yellow, blue, and green.
- Sizes available: Small, medium, and large.
- Suggested retail price: 1.59 per pair.
Guide Review - Vileda Sensitive Plus Gloves
The gloves do a good job and eliminate the bulky feeling that many household gloves have. Control, protection, and fashion all in one.