From the article: Clear Clutter from 8 Hidden Areas
We all accumulate our clutter a little differently. Collections, hobbies, even basic items can turn quickly to unused clutter. Share your trouble spots with fellow readers and read about the clutter struggles of others. Share Your Trouble Areas
- Choose shelves or baskets. Then whenever you see shoes that aren't in them, toss them out into the yard. People will get the hang of it pretty quickly ;)
- —Guest Guest Guest
Unclutter a Shed
- How do you unclutter a shed? What is the most inexpensive way? How do I do it?
- —Guest Lynn Jakovich
- My craft room is not in the main area of the house, so everything get puts here including my crafting supplies which I have too much of.
- My spare bedroom is used for storage and I can barely walk in there anymore. I cleaned half so I could do some beading work but got overwhelmed in cleaning the other half. It keeps piling up and frustrating me.
Closet Is a Clutter Nightmare
- My closet is a clutter nightmare. There are tons of clothes that I don't fit into, and shoes that were a mistake to buy. Need to go through and clean it out but it's hard to find the time since I work full-time.
- —Guest stevieb
- Our pans are overflowing from the shelves. You can't even find a lid without pulling everything out. I need to find a way to control this. I even lost a glass dish that fell out and shattered. What a mess.
- —Guest Wandgals07
- Our family takes off their shoes in the entryway and leaves them there. It's not uncommon to have huge piles of shoes in the way of where everybody is walking. I've tried baskets and shelves, but they just pile them up on the floor.
- —Guest Julia
Bottom of the Stairs
- Stuff piles up at the landing on the bottom of our stairs. I'm always trying to get the kids to remember to take things upstairs with them. I finally gave up and made cleaning the bottom of the stairs part of the daily chores for the kids.
- —Guest Randee