From the article: How to Clean an Iron
If you had to rank all the chores for the home that have to be done according to how much you liked doing them, which one would be on bottom. Mine is ironing...no contest. Now I want to know all about your least favorite chore? Why is it such a pain? Is there anything that makes it better? Share Your Thoughts
- I hate doing laundry! I never enough places to put it. I find it very overwhelming and intimidating. So, it lays in piles. I have clean piles and dirty piles.
- —Guest carol
- I hate cleaning the fridges ( I have two, one is for vegetables only ). There's always something forgotten, moldy ( I'm allergic to spores ) or guilt making. The actual cleaning isn't too bad, but where did all that stuff come from, and why didn't I use all that up, after all I paid for it, and why didn't I follow through on that recipe, yada, yada, yada!
Least favorite chore
- I don't like ironing, I never can finish. I have found Tuesday to be a good day to iron. I don't have to stop as much.
- —Guest spicnspanmikegmail.com
Cleaning the Toilet
- Cleaning the toilet and the tub, especially the toilet because men they urinate all over the seat top and bottom lid. And after brushing you have to get a cloth and wash the rim and the lid on both sides. Ewhhh! And sometimes they spray on the toilet bottom part near the floor.
- —Guest lorraine gardner
- Hate it - am ready to get a self-clean stove. But then would have to replace fridge also, because, of course, they have to match!
- —Guest Alice
- I loathe vacuuming. Next house I live in will have no carpet. I'd rather scrub the toilet.
- —Guest Tracy